Last updated: October 26, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement)
- refers to Lufni, 22 Tag el deen el sobky st, ard el golf , Heliopolis.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device.
- Country refers to Egypt
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company.
- Website refers to Lufni Giveaways & Corporate Gifts, accessible from http://www.lufni.com
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, and browser version.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies.For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_ ↗
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Cookies by TermsFeed Generator ↗.
Use of Your Personal Data
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic